Sunday, November 6, 2011

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my small corner of the internet!

Most of those reading this blog probably already know me, but if you’ve stumbled across my page and don’t, here’s a small introduction:

My name is Chelsea and I am a 22-year-old college senior.  I live and love (and work) in Lansing, Michigan.  I live in a house with 26 (yup!) other people and love it…most of the time.  I have a cat named Salinger who I will probably be posting about every so often because he’s almost always doing something weird and entertaining.  He’s also very fat and cute.
I have a passion for anything vintage; hair, fashion, décor—I love it all.  This, along with my affinity for all things beauty related will make up the majority of the content on this blog.  I’ll probably throw in a few lifestyle posts in here, just for good measure (at least I think my life is interesting!) along with some craft posts, makeup reviews, and some daily outfit posts.  It should be a pretty good time, so I hope you keep reading!

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious...how do you live in a house with 26 other people? How many bathrooms are there? Haha.
    I'm Samantha. It's nice to meet you! I look forward to your future posts!

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a co-op house near my college's campus. It's not for everyone, but I love it--definitely an experience. There are 5 bathrooms in the house, so there is always one open.
    Nice to meet you as well, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete